1. If you stay up all night your body burns extra 161 calories.
2. Honey helps to heal wounds and hydrate parched skin, plus the anti-viral properties make it a good cold sore remedy, too.
3. Extreme stress, depression or anxiety can lead to depersonalization, a mental condition where you feel out of touch with yourself, numb.
4. Killer hangover? Try honey on crackers. The fructose in the honey will help to flush out the alcohol in your system.
5. Add a few drops of vodka and a teaspoon of sugar to the water in your flower vase. It should help keep your flowers fresh longer.
6. Listen carefully to how someone speaks about other people to you¦ this is how they will speak about you to other people.
7. When thinking about life remember this: no amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future